Did you believe that muscle rubs were just as beneficial following a workout? Tiger Balm Active Muscle Rub, a component of the Tiger Balm Active collection, is designed for sportsmen who want to invigorate their muscles before an exercise so they can perform their best. It provides pre-workout warming, vasodilation, and improved blood flow to generate heat to your chilled joints. The soothing sensation of this non-greasy lotion reduces muscle pains and aches and is an efficient pre-sport practice.
What Are the Applications of Tiger Balm Active Muscle Rub?
It’s a non-greasy formulation intended to:
- Relieve strains, sprains, and sore muscles
- Assist with pre-game warm-ups
- Relieve chest and sinus congestion
Tiger Balm Active Muscle Rub comes with a 2oz/60 g tube. The convenient creamy composition of the rub is not sticky or greasy, and it will not discolor clothing.
Active Ingredients: 15% Methyl Salicylate, 5% Camphor, and 3% Menthol
Inactive Ingredients: Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Paraben, Triethanolamine, Poly (Methyl Vinyl Ether/Maleic Anhydride) Decadiene Crosspolymer, Purified Water, Glycerin, PropylParaben, and Diazolidinyl Urea.
Warning: ONLY FOR EXTERNAL USE. Whenever utilizing this product, remember to:
- Only utilize as indicated
- Avoid coming into touch with your mucous membranes and eyes
- Do not wrap, bandage, or employ a heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour before or 30 minutes following bathing
- Administer to wounds, injured, or itchy skin alone
Stop using it and consult a physician if:
- The pain lasts for over 7 days
- There is serious skin inflammation
- The situation deteriorates
- The pain subsides for several days before reappearing
If you are breastfeeding, or pregnant, or if you have delicate skin, consult a medical expert before using this product. Keep out of the kid’s range. If ingested, seek medical attention or phone a Poison Control Center right away.
Allergy warning: If you are allergic to salicylates or aspirin, contact your provider before using them. Some people could experience an allergic response to this product. Before using, conduct a brief experiment on a tiny region. Keep it at room temp.
- Adults and kids above 12 years should rub well enough on their pains and aches
- Apply the pain relief ointment 3-4 times per day
- Consult a physician before using this product on kids aged 12 and below
Why Should You Use Tiger Balm?
Tiger Balm is a tested and established muscle rub for fitness lovers. It is not just a common pick, but still a recognized pain relief ointment for providing fast-acting comfort for tense and painful muscles.
Topical Analgesics Tiger Balm FAQ
- Are Pain Relief Creams and Rubs Effective?
There are numerous muscle massages in the industry nowadays. Because most have pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effects, it is better to look at specific formulae to pick the one that is right for you. Whenever used as directed, Tiger Balm Active Muscle Rub is incredibly beneficial by the majority of consumers.
- What Is the Most Effective Muscle Rub In the Industry?
Tiger Balm is a topical pain reliever that works quickly. It is inexpensive and helpful for a variety of diseases, including shoulder and neck discomfort, muscle pains, and is accessible without a prescription. Tiger Balm’s tried-and-true recipe has been the go-to pain reliever for over a century. A spate of reviews from clients around the country attest to the efficacy of their pain treatment creams.
- Where Can You Get Tiger Balm?
Tiger Balm products are sold across the United States. To discover a Tiger Balm retailer around you, pick your preferred Tiger Balm product on their store page. Or, you could buy the products from your preferred online retailer.