If you want to compare ISPs, their separate service plans as well as their bundled packages then localcabledeals provides comprehensive information about all three under one roof. Localcabledeals is an amazing platform that caters to all your telecommunication requirements. You can check the best deals from major companies like Spectrum, Cox, Mediacom, AT&T, Frontier, Optimum, Xfinity, and CenturyLink.
You can make your search even simpler than that. First search for ISPs available in your area by putting in your zip code. You will be shown a limited number of choices. Weigh up your options by looking into all their details. You’ll be less confused and comparing plans would be that much feasible with a select number of available choices.
Among the plethora of choices available online, from individual plans to bundled packages, let’s highlight a few that can turn out to be outstanding choices. What you’ll get is reliability, fast speeds, glitch-free bandwidth, and superb connectivity with any one of these ISPs.
Spectrum offers separate plans as well as bundle deals for all your entertainment and networking needs. However, if you’re looking to save up on your monthly bills and still not compromise on the service then Charter Spectrum internet tv and landline bundled packages should be your choice.
- They offer great widespread coverage with their presence in 43 states across the USA.
- Unlimited data is offered with all of their internet plans which range from 200 Mbps to 940 Mbps at $49.99 to $109.99/month for 12 months.
- There are no contracts or bindings with Spectrum so no strings attached.
- Bundle their internet offer with tv and for just $44.99/month for 12 months, Spectrum TV Select offers over 125 channels with free HD, On-Demand content, Hallmark, ESPN, and FOX, and access to the Spectrum TV App absolutely free.
- If you want the home phone as well then go for their Spectrum Triple Play Gold plan. You don’t need different ISPs to get separate services when Spectrum’s amazing service is available at such affordable costs. At $149.97/month for 12 months when bundled, you get services like HBO Max®, TMC®, SHOWTIME®, STARZ®, and more, over 200 channels with free TV App, downloads speed up to 200 Mbps with a free modem, and unlimited talk time for local as well as long-distance calls.
- You can customize by adding more channels at the time of checkout at a set monthly fee.
- In case of any technical issues, Spectrum’s customer services department is open for queries and assistance, 24/7.
- Moreover, if you do not like their services, Spectrum offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Xfinity also offers bundles as well as individual deals for internet, cable TV, and home phone services. They promise reliability on quality and prices that customers would adore. They offer plans tailored to suit the needs of most households and individuals. Their offers include term agreements as well as no-contract options.
- If saving without compromise on quality is what you’re in the market for then opt for one of their bundles. They start from as low as $39.99 per month with no term agreement to $119.99 per month with a 2-year term.
- The Standard Double Play plan offers internet and tv offer with download speed Up to 100 Mbps, connecting up to 8 devices at a time, with over 125 channels, free HD, and ten hours of HDR cloud storage. It costs $69.99 per month for the first 12 months with 24 months term agreement.
- Then their Signature Double Play offers a download speed of up to 400 Mbps, with more than 219 channels as well as DVR service, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and Netflix are included in this. This plan also offers home phone service with unlimited calls to almost half of the world at $119.99 per month, for 2-years in a 24 months term agreement.
- For $149.99 a month, you can upgrade the above package with a super-fast download speed of up to 1000 Mbps and get over 250 channels. The home phone package remains the same though.
Like its contenders, Cox is among one of the most sought-after ISPs with amazing Cable tv, internet, digital phone, and home security services, with extensive experience spanning over the past 60 years. They offer a reliable consumer experience.
- Among all its deals and plans, the following according to us are worth mentioning. The first one is the Cox Internet Essential 50 plan. This is a low cost, budget-friendly plan for simple light internet usage. It costs $39.99 per month with up to 50 Mbps speed. The plan is offered for 12 months with a 1-year service agreement plus an easy payment option. 24/7 technical support with the possibility of connecting 3 to 5 devices at a time.
- The costs get high with their bundle plans but you also get all the services under one package. The Cox Silver Bundle With Voice Premier plan costs $129.99 per month for 12 months with a 2-year service agreement plus easy pay. It includes over 140 channels, Showtime, Starz, Cinemax, and HBO, download speed that hikes up to 300 Mbps, unlimited calls nationwide, and 14 enhanced calling features.
- The last on our list for today is Cox Gold Bundle With Voice Premier plan. It offers over 250 channels, more than 50 TV Apps which you access from everywhere. This also includes Showtime, Starz, Cinemax, and HBO with an Epix1 receiver. Download speeds are the same as the above-mentioned package, nationwide free talk time as well as unlimited calls to Mexico and Canada.